Friday, May 22, 2020

Research Idea; In-class work

Topic: What are the main reasons why crimes continue to take place? What should the government do to reduce crime rates?

  1. What do you already know about this issue?

  • Caused by a lot of things like social issues and negative childhood experiences.

  1. What else do you plan to learn?

  • I want to know more about the sociological cause of it.

  1. Where will you start your research? What sources do you consider looking at first?

  • Google is always a good start for me, helps me get different sources.

  1. What do you plan to accomplish by undertaking this project?

  • I plan to teach someone something new about the causes of crime.

  1. How do you want to influence your readers?

Crime is something I am sure we all worry about at some point, so I’ll be wanting to influence that worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment